» What value does your product provide to your customer? «
Pricing a product is one of the most important decisions an organization and can be the most challenging, and yet the most rewarding, aspect of planning.
To determine the price of new product or find the optimal price point for an existing product we conduct:
• Price Sensitivity Measurement
• Price Conjoint
• Brand Price Trade Off
Pricing strategies through research help a manager to answer such questions as:
• How should I price my product?
• How much will sales fall if I increase my price?
• To whom would your product lose market share to if price changes appeared?
• Are there price benchmarks?